Thursday, October 31, 2013

Best Dentist in Chapel Hill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkJIIbO_TNM
Best Dentist in Chapel Hill
Hi Guys, this is a testimonial for Dr. Fred Lehmann, dentist in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He's very pleasant and I'm pleased with the work he did on my teeth. He shows a lot of skill and knowledge and he puts you at ease. I had a lot of work done, and throughout it all, I was comfortable and felt well cared for. His office is convenient and beautiful , his staff is very professional. If you're looking for a dentist, I can recommend Fred Lehmann and his staff as one of the best dentists that I've been to. If you live near 15/501 in Chapel Hill, his office will be convenient-- it's in the Europa Center on the Durham side of Chapel Hill near Highway 40. Fred is quite a good dentist and I think you'll like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment